We found it outside, looking exactly like this. First of all, we loved the green fabric that was peeking out from underneath. We also knew that the wood would look fabulous painted. You won’t believe what the price tag said… $3.50! It was too good to pass up. Especially since the only problem with it was the torn fabric.
I don’t have pics of the entire process…but it was the LONGEST project I’ve ever done. I painted it first. When I went to take the fabric off the bottom, the green fabric wasn’t underneath. I was sad. However, I pulled it together and found some bright fabric that I adored. After lots of pulling, stapling and tacking, here’s the finished product.